Streamlined emission for sustainable growth
Only 105 120 RBS can be mined, with a minimum of 316 RBS mined per day.
90% of the daily emission (288 RBS) will be allotted to staking farm and pools while the other 10% (28.8 RBS) will go to the team.
This puts the estimated length of the active period of RBS mining to 332 days.
Furthermore, if a user is referred to RBS by another user, the user’s referrer will receive an extra 1% of all claimed farming and staking rewards of the user.
Once the 105 120 RBS hard limit has been reached no more RBS can be mined or created.
Tokenomics - Previous
Next - Tokenomics